- Last Updated: 04 September 2018 04 September 2018
Prescription charges without an appointment (as of 19/12/2017)
- Non-Concession Card Holders: $7.00
- Pensioners and Concession Card Holders: $5.00
- Prescription requests on the day (without an appointment when other options are unavailable): $12.00
AUTHORITY PRESCRIPTIONS require an appointment. PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS ARE NOT RECEIVED BY PHONE.
Three (3) working days notice is requested and the request is to be made in person.
These charges apply to requests for prescriptions to be faxed to a pharmacy.
You are welcome to fax prescrioption requests to (02) 6332 1020.
- Prescription only appointments are available with a doctor on the day. These appointments are bulk billed only for a medication that has been previously prescribed.
- Our GP's routinely do not issue repeat prescriptions unless the patient has seen a doctor within the past 6 months.
- Schedule 8 drugs will only be prescribed by your regular doctor unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Accounts will not be available for this service and payment at the time of collection is requested. An account fee will be incurred if payment is not received on the day.
- Prescriptions will only be faxed to chemists when mobility or distance from town is an issue. Account charges will apply.
Please speak with our Practice Manager if you have any further questions regarding this policy.